So, this assignment is killing me. I have to look up these 12 architects and be all “OMG! You were alive! You built stuff!! Whaaat? Wow!” I am ready to kill all these architects myself. Or I would be, if I hadn’t stumbled on this one guy with a great middle name. So here is a List.
Things. (It’s a very odd list.)
1. I love the name Dunkelbunt. Heck, I love the word dunkelbunt. Say it, come on, you know you want to. DUNKELBUNT. Hold up, here’s a game: every person who comments ‘dunkelbunt’ is officially welcomed into the Dunkelbunt Appreciation Society. Dunkelbunt means ‘darkly multi coloured,’ therefore, we shall be slightly mysterious and also wear sequins.
2. My spirit animal is a sloth. Because they’re cute and fluffy and would probably prefer to read indoors than play outside. Also, they have great smiley faces that remind me of the face a baby makes when they are farting. Not that I am a farting baby – it’s just a great face.
3. If I had to wear one animal on my head for the rest of time, it would be a hedgehog, and I’ll tell you why: 1) I believe all hedgehogs, being so incredibly adorable, have cute little snuggly voices that have a little lisp and reminds you of rain and we could have adorable conversations about scarves; 2) My hedgehog friend would be the ultimate shield in the event I was attacked; and 3) whenever someone made me upset or mad or feel like I’m not good enough, I’d be able to call them up and say “actually, I have a hedgehog friend as a hat and you’re just a hedgehog-less meanie.” And then my hedgehog could blow a raspberry at them.
4) Sometimes when I’m bored and my cat is in the room I lift her up and sing the Circle of Life from The Lion King – she doesn’t like it very much but I’m telling you it’s majestic.
5) My nails at the moment are dark blue with white spots, because they’re cute and wintery and although I don’t like it much as a regular colour (like if we were talking cake icing or something) dark blue a nice colour on me (can I say that?)
Have a great day.